Saturday, February 15, 2014

The Out and About Dress by Sew Caroline, Maternity Edition by Me

I've been making awesome friends, left and right, in this blogging world. I haven't met all of them, but I sure hope to. One awesome friend I made recently is Caroline from Sew Caroline. You guys, she is super sweet and obviously super cute. She has an adoring husband and an adorable Lab. They all reside in Texas, which happens to be my dream state. She also sports my favorite name EVER! In my mind, I call her sweet Caroline (I'm a Neil Diamond fan). So, in many ways, she is a girl after my own heart.


Anyways, she reached out to me to see if I was interested in testing her new pattern for the Out and About Dress. Of course I was! I have been adoring this dress on her Instagram. Every single one she makes is so stinkin' cute. I jumped at the opportunity, even though we were moving the week before it was due. Yep, I got it done in time. I was desperate for something comfy and cute to wear for my growing belly. I finished it 2 days before due date, in a room full of unpacked boxes, on a day my daughter was at school. I had it done in just under 3 hours.


Sporting the 17 week baby bump! I bought this lightweight knit fabric from a friend, who found it at a thrift store. Talk about being "green"! I love it! You can find my review and other's over at Sew Caroline. You can also purchase this pattern now! It's super easy, and very versatile! Check it out.


2 comments:

Madalynne said...

I've seen this dress around the blogs and yours does it just as much justice. Love it!

House of Pinheiro said...

You look sew cute...